Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) has become a frequent topic of conversation and media attention.
Have you heard of:
* Legionnaire’s Disease
* Allergic Reaction
* New Building Syndrome
These come from
Heating, Air Conditioning and Ventilation Equipment.
* Presence of indoor air pollutant sources
* Poorly designed, maintained, or operated ventilation systems
* Uses of the building that were poorly planned for when the building was renovated or designed
* Service your units on a scheduled basis.
* At Amos Power vac we invest in training, licensing, certification, continuing education, quality control, and state of the art equipment.
* Solve moisture problems before they become mold problems.
Some tips include:
* Fix leaky plumbing or building leaks ASAP.
* Watch for condensation and wet spots
* Keep heating, ventilation, and air conditioning drip pans clean, flowing properly, and unobstructed
* Perform regular heat & air inspections and maintenance as scheduled
* Clean and dry wet or damp spots within 48 hours
* Don’t let foundations stay wet
Some signs your air ducts need cleaning:
* Allergy flair ups
* Rapid dust build up on furniture
* Visible dirt and dust accumulation
* Visible mold on vents and registers